The Women’s Ministry exists to connect, grow and encourage women in their relationships with the Lord and with each other (Philippians 1:27b).
Quilting Group, 9 am – 12:00 noon, room 5
Cry Out!, 11:00-11:45 am in the Library, Women’s prayer time for our nation
Women’s Fall Bible Study, Starts back up in September 2019
* Location is at Faith Church unless otherwise noted. See below for more details about these events.
Study Information: 8 Week book/Video study $20
Starts September 23rd, Mondays @ 6:30pm – 8:30pm or
September 26th, Thursdays 9:30am – 11:30am
*Childcare available for both Monday nights & Thursday mornings
- Binding Up The Brokenhearted (specifically written for women who have had abortions. Contact Julie Zimmerman at (505) 304-2330 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Hem of His Garment – This Bible study was written to help women overcome the pain and afflictions of their past. It helps women who have suffered loss, sexual abuse, divorce, rape and other traumas. All of the women who lead this have received healing from God’s Word through this study. Bible Study cost: $25.
*All call contacts are confidential!
Women of any age and any skill level are encouraged to fellowship with other women while assembling heartwarming quilts for the Ronald McDonald House, Faith’s Newborn Ministry and others as needs are brought to our attention. Please join us Tuesday mornings , 9 – 11:30 a.m. in room 5. Also, if you knit or crochet, then Ronald McDonald House is always in need of baby hats from preemie to newborn.
Join together in the Multi Purpose Room for paper crafting and stamping. Meets the 3rd Saturday of the month from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Bring your own projects to work on and spend time in fellowship. No meetings in August, September and December.
Contact: Tish Peterson (505) 401-7990, email@example.com
Join other women in our Church every Wednesday, in the church library, from 11:00 – 11:45 a.m. as we pray for our Nation.
Contact: Marjorie Romero (505)898-7830, firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join a group of caring women who love to grow through reading. Below is the list of books and dates chosen for 2019.
- July 20, 2019 – Kisses From Katie: A Story of Relentless Love & Redemption by Katie Davis. A riveting account of a courageous 18-year old from Nashville who gave up every comfort & convenience to become the adoptive mother to 13 girls in Uganda.
- September 21, 2019 – The Rock, the Road & the Rabbi by Kathie Lee Gifford. A thoughtful exploration of faith where Gifford posits that “religion is nothing without relationship” and continues this theme as she follows the life of Jesus from birth to resurrection.
- November 16, 2019 – A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving. A novel that tells the story of John Wheelwright & his best friend, Owen Meany. Owen believes himself to be God’s instrument & sets out to fulfill his fate.
We meet the 3rd Saturday of every other month from 7:30 – 9:30 a.m. To find out more, text Mary Lujan at 505-239-9161 or email her at email@example.com.
We would love to have you join us!
Annual Christmas Tea
Saturday, December 7, 2019 – We will have TWO tea times to invite your friends to enjoy a delicious time of fellowship with sweets, savories and lots of tea! This is our biggest outreach event so think big about inviting friends and neighbors to this time together. We always need hostesses and men to serve at the tea. Please contact Tish @ (505) 401-7990 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click here to view a photo gallery of our past events.
Prayer and Connections
If you need prayer, would like to get involved, or want more information, please complete the form below and a member of the women’s ministry team will contact you. Please specify in the “your message” box using keywords “prayer,” “get involved,” or “more information,” or type your own message so that we can put you in contact with the right person.
You may also use this form to sign up for various events, ministry opportunities and service opportunities. See the event descriptions for a keyword to type in the message box.
Your form is submitted to the women’s ministry director, Sue Liljenberg. You may also contact her directly at email@example.com.